I AM SUCCESSFUL - SUCCESSFUL ME


Oh  no,  don't raise your eye brow thinking this guy has got some million dollar in cash.  Not yet.

I am sure you've heard of a successful business man - a man who thrives in his business. Also, you've heard of a successful coach - a man who achieve success in a  coaching career. I'm absolutely sure some have not heard of a "successful me" - a man who becomes successful by just being himself (Ola'Emmanuel, 2017).

I refused to consult the English dictionary while writing this, because a successful me has nothing to do with anyone's point of view about success, "only my view of success."

Success for me is all about being happy with myself and all I do with my time. The more I want to get something done,  the less I call it work. I consider it a success medal.
I don't like work, neither do I love job, because I don't see my activities as a job - they are opportunities to win some more medals.  That is why I give my best to whatever I decided to do.

You can imagine how many medals I have already. A completion of this write up is another successful achievement for me.
Now you understand how successful I am.

My secret? I desist from doing things I don't love to do, and put my energy in things I love.

When next you see me,  feel free to call me a successful billionaire - I am truly one.

Are you successful? Let's hear your success story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 IMPORTANT APPROACHES TO OVERCOMING IMPEDIMENTS TO GOAL ACHIEVEMENT

WANT TO BE GREAT?

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION